Building Peace One Perspective At A Time
1. Redefine peace based on local perspectives
2. Inform peace policies through research
3. Empower recipients of peace projects
1. Research informs our practice.
2. Peace is a holistic concept.
3. Peace needs to be inclusive.
4. Transparency and accountability are paramount.
5. Change over credit.
6. We learn from humility.
7. Ethical standards guide us.
If you have questions, please check this page. If your questions are not included in it, send them to us through the “Contact Us” button.