Do you want to be a part of this project and help us build peace one perspective and one society at a time? There are several ways you can contribute:
1. Share your peace perspective.
Submit a video recording of yourself answering the question, “what does peace mean to you?” in your first language with English translation. In order to accommodate all perspectives once we collate them in a single video, we request that you limit your videos to one minute or shorter. We also need your name, age, occupation, and location. These demographical information are helpful in analysing the various definitions of peace we are collecting. Send these details to email@example.com with the following format/details:
- Subject: “My Peace Perspective [insert your name here]”
- Name, Age, Occupation, and Location
- First language
- English translation of your video
- Attach your video as a file in the email and send!
2. Volunteer your time and skills.
Share your skills in videography and photography, web design, language translation, field research, and proofreading. If you wish to be a part of this peace project, check out our latest call for volunteer and follow instructions send your CV and a proposal of how you wish to be involved to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Donate to our organization.
For any amount you donate, you will receive a ‘thank you gift’ from the community we are visiting.
- US$10-30 (A$13-40): a personalized thank you card/postcard
- US$31-50 (A$41-67): a souvenir from the country we are currently visiting and a personalized thank you card/postcard
- US$51-100 (A$68-134): a Peace Perspectives t-shirt, a souvenir from the country we are currently visiting, and a personalized thank you card/postcard
- US$101 or more (A$135 or more): donor’s name in our Donors’ Gallery (unless donor expressed otherwise), a Peace Perspectives t-shirt, a souvenir from the country we are currently visiting, and a personalized thank you card/postcard
Your donations will fund field research, web maintenance, and material production. Your donation will help us keep this project going until we influence experts and policymakers in redefining peace and redesigning peace programmes.
Visit our Donate page for more options.
We are committed to transparency and accountability. Your donations will be transpired in our budget allocation and expenditure published in our bi-annual newsletter.
4. Stay informed.
Subscribe to our biannual newsletter by filling out the form below. Your personal details will not be shared to third parties.